Thank you to all who made our 4th Annual Mira Mesa Summer String Camp possible!
A few specific notes of thanks are more than due to:
- Our Musicians and Families - Thanks for choosing to share the week with us. Our camp is possible because you actively choose to take part!
- String Coaches - The core of camp, Dr. Batya MacAdam-Somer, Ms. Linda Piatt, Mr. Isaac Allen, Ms. Annabelle Terbetski, Ms. Bing Yan, Dr. Sophie Webber, Mr. P.J. Cinque, and Ms. Sayuri Yamamoto.
- Guest Presenters - Mr. Jade Schulz, Dr. Sophie Webber, Mr. Travis Maril, Ms. Carina Voly, and Ms. Eileen Troberman.
- Orchestra Leadership Council - For their work sorting music, stuffing folders, planning lunch activities (plus a potluck and a bonfire), and managing the setup/tear-down of our camp each day. Thank you to Liz and her team!
- The Hilley Family - For picking up our lunches each day, making feeding everyone a breeze.
- Makayla Osborne - For being on hand as a Mira Mesa High School graduate-volunteer all week. Makayla helped coordinate lunches/snacks, took photos of all of our sessions, and even made time to create a slideshow for our musicians and their families.
- Tristan McCoy - For attending as a graduate-volunteer, performing in the group and leading our younger musicians.
- Our Local Restaurants - Chipotle Mexican Grill, Chick-fil-A, and Jersey Mike's, for their work in helping feed our musicians each day.
Thanks again to everyone. See you in 2018!